introduction- Vanilla in 2 Minutes
mailing list - vanilla-puddingYou can always join vanilla-pudding, the official and aptly named mailing list for all things vanilla. If you don't like web interfaces, you can send a mail to email@example.com directly in order to subscribe. Finally, you might also want to check the archives.
installation & configuration- install-win32: For installation on Microsoft Windows based systems.
- install-unix: For installation on systems of the unix family.
- install-osx: For installation on Mac OS X (10.2+).
- [create doc-conf-options]: Vanilla configuration options explained.
- [create url-generation]: How URLs are generated by Vanilla and related configuration options.
faqQ: Where can I find more documentation?
A: Stuff linked here is all "polished" documentation there is. Please have a look at the mailing list archives which may contain information you are looking for - if nothing else helps, join the mailing list and drop a message.
howtos- howto-vanilla-vista: How to get VanillaVista up and running with Vanilla 0.6+.
- howto-custom-urls: How to get those nice /space/ urls you seen on lots of vanilla sites.